Wednesday 20 June 2012

Apple's developer's conference – Technology Times


This Monday, Apple announced several new updates and upgrades to its dynamic products worldwide at San Francisco that includes High Definition Screens and the software’s that powers iPhone and iPad.

Integration with Facebook:
Apple is building the social network into its iPhone and iPad software. Users will be able to update their Facebook status by talking to their phones and "like" movies and apps in the iTunes store.  Apple's other MacBooks are being updated with the latest processors from Intel Corp. MacBook Air starts at $999, and the MacBook Pro starts at $1,199.  such type of announcements makes the company much vibrant and boost the moral for the future manufacturing.  This shows that the company is utilizing the best talents which are working dedicated with the company to uplift it every now and then.

7 comments:

SEO said...

There are ornate pieces that are perfect for evening wear, such as necklaces and brooches from Hermes Bags.
Bollywood saree

SEO said...

This article is very interesting, the writing is very vivid, very pleasant surprise pole; At this point, I do not know what I want to describe. At least the next year or so for his college fund contribution, I get a university degree.


Bridal Salwar Kameez

Unknown said...

salwar kameez "I am glad to found such useful post. I really increased my knowledge after read your post which will be beneficial for me. "

SEO said...

nehru suit
"--- !map:HashWithIndifferentAccess "You produced some decent points there. I looked online to the issue and discovered a lot of people is going in addition to utilizing your site.\n": "

SEO said...

Thanks for this article. It's just what I was searching for. I am always interested in this subject. Will bookmark it.
salwar kameez

SEO said...

new sherwani designs
Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up.

SEO said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
Buy modern furniture online

Post a Comment